Corian Worktops FAQ
- Do you provide samples
- Are there different finish options
- Can a Corian top be repaired if damaged?
- How do I clean Corian worktops
- Can I use Corian in a bathroom
- I don't see the Corian colour that I want
- Do you supply only
- How do I care for Corian
- How accurate is the online estimate
- Will Corian work with other textures
- Are the joints in Corian Worktops apparent?
- Is your Corian the same as I've seen elsewhere
- Why is your Corian so much less than other quotes we've had
- How does Corian price compare with other solid surfaces?
- Are all Corian colours the same price
- What Corian sink colours do you have
- Can I cut and prepare directly on the worktops?
- Can I place hot pans on the Corian
- What sink do you recommended
Avoid the use of abrasive cleaners or scour pads. A spray cleaner, which can be applied to surfaces to clean and maintain the surface shine